Friday, September 28, 2007

THING 13

Explored Del.icio.us, watched the tutorial and checked out the PLCMCL2 account. It wasn't that thrilling, but I think mainly because the content bookmarked was not very interesting to me. So I decided to create an account for myself. It couldn't have been simpler (after finding a user name that wasn't already in use) and then I got to have some real fun. I think this is a good tool as a "bookmarking anywhere" option. My understanding is that I should be able to access my account at any pc, which is what separates this from traditional bookmarking. The second reason this is good is because you can spy on what other people are looking at and check these sites out. This kind of access can keep us current with information needed to perform our jobs better as it gives another opportunity to find out what "people are talking about."

No comments: